Ways to deal with menstrual cramps naturally,The menstrual cycle is intimidated by every woman. Painful cramps and discomfort make it a profound experience for all women.
One of the questions to ease the pain during this period is that the whole woman keeps thinking about brotherhood. During this period, it is desirable to stop the tasks and avoid getting involved in any type of activity.
Extreme pain during periods is a condition known as ‘stagnation’. There is a lack of energy in a person in stagnation. To fight pain during menstruation, it is very important for you to understand the reason behind it.
What causes pain during menstrual cycle?
- Normally, the uterus has to insert its natural lining every month, for which the uterine muscles have to contract. When there is a contraction, the blood vessels supplied to the uterus become constricted and blood flow decreases, causing pain during periods.
- To take care of excess contractions, you must follow these tips. This will help you control blood flow to the lower abdomen, smooth muscle contraction, and reduce spasms.
Relax muscles through supplementation
- Before menstruation begins, try taking calcium and magnesium supplements throughout the month. This nutritious menstrual pain will relax your muscles easily. 1000 mg calcium and 500 mg magnesium should be consumed daily. If it does not suit your digestive system, reduce the dose. This will help you reduce period pain.
- Intake of daily raspberry leaf tea, pain can be effectively reduced during periods. Raspberry is considered as a mild uterine tonic, which can help relieve menstrual pain.
- In addition to supplements, green leafy vegetables can also meet the nutritional needs of your body, which is essential for blood flow in menstruation without painful discomfort. Green vegetables are a good source of magnesium, calcium and many other important nutrients. They control muscle contraction and relieve pain during menstruation. In addition, vegetables cleanse the body lightly and it is internalized during ‘stability’.
Reduce caffeine intake
- Caffeine acts as a vasoconstrictor in coffee and constricts blood vessels. Among non-caffeine consumers, vessels do not have the same contract for those who drink coffee. If you cannot control coffee throughout the month, try to avoid it at least a week before your period to reduce the pain during the period.
- A hot water bottle or a heating pad reduces muscle spasms. Keeping it on your stomach during this period can cause pain.
If you experience unbearable pain during the period, it can be a sign of a serious medical condition. It is always a wise decision to seek medical help at the right stage.